Come and take in the panoramic views over Coldean and the South Downs from this Four bed family house.This property has been recently redecorated and completely refurbished in 2003 & comprises; 3/4 bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, shower room, family bathroom, off road parking.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer 'For Sale' this beautifully presented extended end of terrace property situated within the desirable Coldean area. The property was completely extended and refurbished throughout in 2003, rewired and new central heating system, the property further benefits from; three/four bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs shower room/WC, lounge, family bathroom, off road parking, front and rear gardens and panoramic views. The property is within reach of local schools, shops and bus services in and around the city centre and seafront.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Tiled floor, double glazed window to front, double power socket, door to hallway
Frosted double glazed window to porch, laminate flooring, radiator, doors to shower room/WC, kitchen/breakfast room, family room/ bedroom 4 and stairs to first floor landing.
Fully tiled, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, chrome heated towel rail, frosted window to side
Kitchen/breakfast Room L-Shaped Room 17' 2" narrows to x 12' 5" irregular + 18' 9" narrows to x 7' 10" (5.23m narrows to x 3.78m irregular + 5.71m narrows to x 2.39m )
Range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, space for dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and American style fridge/freezer. Integrated gas/electric cooker with extractor fan hood over, bowl sink insert in worksurface, gas combi boiler, radiator, understairs storage, laminate flooring, TV point, double glazed windows to side and rear with views, door to rear garden.
Lounge 13' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear with panoramic views over countryside, TV point, telephone point, radiator, laminate flooring, cable TV
Family Room/Bedroom Four 14' 10" x 10' ( 4.52m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator, laminate flooring, door to hallway
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to rear with views, single power socket, hatch to loft
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 10' ( 4.52m x 3.05m )
Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards over, radiator, airing cupboard, TV point, cable internet, double glazed window to front and rear with views
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' ( 4.24m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front with views, recessed cupboard, radiator, TV point
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear with panoramic views, radiator, TV point
Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.54m x 1.70m )
Fully tiled, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, chrome heated towel rail, frosted window to side
Paved area with gravel and hedge surround, step leading to entrance, space for one car plus motorbike area
Access via kitchen/breakfast room and side access, tiered rear garden, patio area with views, steps leading to decking area, further steps to lawn and further patio area, shed, side gate to front, outside tap, electric meter box
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.