Liquid error: invalid date
Business News: In with the new – out with the mould!
Mould grows easily and quickly in an environment with poor ventilation, high humidity and warm temperatures. Mould can become common in all homes, particularly in autumn and winter. A musty odour, stains and furry or downy growth on surfaces are strong indications of a mould outbreak.
Mould spores can be an irritant to the human respiratory system and the effects of exposure to mould can include lung, skin and eye irritation. The severity of a person’s reaction to mould is a combination of different factors including, the concentration of spores in the air, the length of exposure, and the person’s level of sensitivity to mould allergens. If you suffer from allergies or respiratory problems such as asthma, you should avoid contact with mould. Treatment of mould should be carried out by a professional mould removal specialist to ensure that the root system and active spores are removed.
MOULD SOLUTIONS specialise in mould removal, prevention and ventilation solutions. They can identify the cause, treat the mould and give you advice on how to keep you homes healthy and mould free.
If your home is suffering with mould, do not delay – call them today on 01273 589 689
or visit www.mould-solutions.co.uk